Product Spotlight – Tony’s Picks
Bluesound Node 2i (by NAD)
- Hi-res streaming hub offers an instant upgrade to nearly any system, providing quality sound and easy control at an affordable price.
- Includes nearly every input or output you could need to connect it to any piece of audio gear, be it new or old, big or small. (Bluetooth I/O, optical I/O, coax output, analogue I/O, and even a subwoofer output) Hook up your turntable or CD player and stream the music to any room in the house.
- Sounds great on its own, or can be easily upgraded with an outboard DAC.
- The Bluesound app interface is user-friendly and makes searching for music, organizing your favorite albums and playlists, and controlling music playback convenient and easy. Offers smooth integration with popular music streaming services like Tidal and Spotify.
- Compact amplifier packs a big punch in a small, handsome package. Its slim, half-rack profile makes it easy to fit just about anywhere.
- Easy to use, with no unnecessary features to make operation more confusing.
- Sounds detailed, warm, powerful and spacious. This is not entry level sound, despite its entry level price.
- Remote works with other Rega gear, too – a thoughtful feature that reduces clutter and makes system operation more convenient.
- Kef’s new R series tower speakers sound like their big brother, the Blade 2, at a fraction of the price, thanks to trickle-down technology from the LS50 and Reference lines. Great sound for music AND movies.
- The new walnut finish looks amazing, especially paired with the new rose gold drivers and slick magnetic microfibre grilles.
- These speakers offer a slim, sleek profile and fit well in narrow spaces where big sound is wanted without a big footprint to match.
- Unlike many other speakers on the market, the all-black finish is actually all black, which is great for use in theater setups.
- The R11s are an excellent value, offering better sound quality than you’ll find from most speakers at this price point.